Monday, November 29, 2010

Alhamdulillah Syukur

Alhamdulillah...... November has been a really good month for me. Remember my post earlier this month on the biggest decision I've ever made? Yes guess that has paid off really really well for me. Alhamdulillah ..who would have thought that i would become a Senior Sales Manager in just 2 weeks??? Unbelievable! The first time i got involved in this business ingat kan memang susah sangat nak reach this level. Didn't really have that much confidence. I guess with enough effort, time and commitment anyone pun boleh berjaya kan! Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah..... insyaAllah by 12th december ni dapat la my first cheque RM 7,000! Even my monthly pay pun haven't reached that figure yet. MasyaAllah. Syukor sangat sangat! Ok now my target is to reach DSM by end of december.. must work harder and put more effort! Car loan + free holidays! 

Anyone who would like to join me in my journey in becoming a successful entrepreneur.. call me at 0123853244 now!

1 comment: