Monday, November 22, 2010

BRB


 Quadrose - Jamming Session - Careless Whisper


Hey peeps! Sorry i have been so busy lately , didn't have the time to update my blog. Been so busy with work! Miss writing already :)
In the mean time i will leave you with one video clip- My former group's practice session. Love this song. This was one of the last rehearsals i had before i decided to retire. We were rehearsing for FLY FM Campur Chart 2008. Oh yeah, for those who don't know, i used to sing and had a group. We were not mainstream but i am proud to say that we managed to record our very first single with V.E- titled Kerana Cintamu. I posted the clip in one of my entries before ( you can check it out ). Apart from being married and having a baby, didn't think it was a suitable career for me anymore, although singing is my PASSION so yeah i decided to quit :( but yeah i miss singing though and i miss my former group QUADROSE-they are still going strong now ;) . Who knows one day we might reunite and perform again? hehe we'll see ;) Enjoy the clip!

2 comments: