Thursday, February 10, 2011

Someone is a year older!

Yes yes I know I have not been updating my blog... it's because I have been... yes yes... so busy :( again! sighhhh ..... anyways.... just wanna tell the world that.... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! MasyaAllah.. time flies too quickly! can't believe I'm older another year...



 I'M 27 TODAY! Alhamdulillah. I am thankful that Allah SWT has give me another day to live. I am thankful that I am alive today to celebrate my birthday. And nothing can make me happier than to celebrate it with my loved ones :) I am happy with what I have achieved today. I am blessed with an amazing family, a great career, a succssfull business ahead of me and awesome friends. Syukur Alhamdulillah. What more could I ask for :) Thank you Allah.




p/s: Cant wait for this saturday! Hubby is taking me for a spa treat at RITZ CARLTON! How exciting! Will share it with you guys soon promise... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment